Monday, January 30, 2012

Queso

Going along with the Mexican Dishes I made this weekend, I made some GREAT Queso! I wish I had taken a picture of this because it looked sooo good. I actually made it because the picture with the recipe looked outstanding. I was not disappointed. This stuff is GONE!


Spinach Queso
Category: Eggs & Cheese
Sub Category: Cheese
Source:

10 oz frozen chopped spinach,
thawed & drained
16 oz Velveeta, cubed
4 oz cream cheese, cubed
10 oz Rotel, undrained
8 slices bacon, cooked &
crumbled

1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.

2. Microwave on high 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture
is well blended, stirring after three minutes
Note: I get that Queso is unfriendly enough to your health before bacon and this recipe would probably still be awesome without the bacon, though after a day in the fridge you really could taste the bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment